Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Introducing Zile

About three weeks ago, I called Hubby over to see a tree frog crawling on our 2nd story deck door. I was amused by the little guy. He obviously was lost. Right? Or so I thought. It seems, my webbed little friend has taken up permanent residence on the deck. Every morning when I head outside to water the potted basil plant and my "Mother's Day Marigolds", I find him perched on a railing or hanging just inside the rim of the marigold pot. The munchkins look forward to seeing him and are crushed if he does not emerge. I have to admit, I am disappointed too!


Zile

2 comments:

GREEN DRAGON SIX said...

Zile? Zile? Sooo..Did Little Man M name him Zile?

Uncle Chuck

Katie said...

Nope, that would be your goddaughter who named him. It is a character name from a Speed Racer video.