Sunday, December 19, 2010

Up to Mischief

Saturday Mornings around here are somewhat routine. Hubby whips up some of his delicious pancakes or toils over the waffle iron creating unique recipes. Not being a big fan of breakfast, I usually scoot out for a run. Yesterday, I found myself dragging a bit and delaying my run. The 20 degree temps had something to do with the lack of motivation along with floors that needed vacuuming and toilets needing to be scrubbed.

Just as I was finishing my cleaning and looking for my hat and gloves, I heard the sound of laughter from the Moloko Men that was a bit too jovial. Then I heard someone say, "Wait until Mom sees this!" Hmmm...never a good thing, right? Well, it seems the men were discussing the Sunday football games. The Moloko favored EAGLES were going to being playing against one of the division rivals, the NY GIANTS.

I believe the pictures tell the story best...

Proud of themselves!

0 comments: