Sunday, November 22, 2009

Vacuuming, Dangerous?

I am brutal on vacuums. In the past twelve years of marital bliss, I have literally blown through four vacuums. Perhaps it is a sign I vacuum too much?

Well, last Monday, after assembling my new "Dirt Devil" I was motivated to hit this house from top to bottom...it had been a few days and the lint was starting to appear. As I went from the mid-level of our three story townhouse, I pulled the cord (it was not plugged in) to tackle the lower level. I looked back to see where the cord was only to turn just as the plug connected with my right eye socket. I thought nothing of it until I looked in the mirror and noted a knot emerging from my side profile. Ice was applied and it was not until later that afternoon that I noticed the colorful sign of a black eye appearing.

This time the vacuum won!



1 comments:

GREEN DRAGON SIX said...

You got your ass kicked by a vacuum?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

CHUCK