Saturday, December 19, 2009

Crazy Straws to the Rescue

It is a daily struggle to get the Little Dudes to finish their milk. After numerous reminders to "finish their milk" the other night, Little Dude M ran to the drawer and pulled out two crazy straws. Little Dude B proposes a race to the finish. Just as I was turning the camera on, I hear them both chant "Mark, Set, Go!"

Funny thing is, I am not sure as to how the crazy straws actually arrived in the Moloko household. I certainly would never buy such a "cool" item as they are a bear to wash, so, that leads me to believe that they were a treat from a birthday party.


Checking out his competition

And the winner is.............


Little Dude M's victory dance
Something tells me that there will be many milk racing competitions to come.

0 comments: