Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Straight Hair

I finally took the plunge last evening and salvaged my increasingly greying scalp for a much needed cut and color enhancement. Finding a new hairdresser upon each new move is one frustrating task! I find myself completely jumping in to uncharted territory asking everyone and anyone for suggestions and strong recommendations.

After numerous calls to salons I finally decided on one featured in the weekly newspaper. All the stylists pictured had great hair. When I called to make the appointment, the receptionist assured me she had the stylist for me...boy did she! I will gladly sing the her prasises as she did a wonderful job covering my natural highlights and giving my hair some shine and bounce. To top it off, she somehow managed to blow it out straight and give me a WHOLE new look...check it out!

0 comments: