Sunday, May 10, 2009

Gone Fishin'

Fishing...not what one would initially associate with a Mother's Day activity. After a week of rain, the weather was picturesque and the kids were eager to do "something fun." Hubby was home for the first time in three years on Mother's Day, so a fishing expedition was planned. The Moloko Five headed to Lunga Reservoir in search of fun and fish. We rented a motor boat and spent three lazy hours out and about. We managed to find a quiet little spot and caught around seven fish which we released. It was a successful adventure and the enthusiasm and joy made it a wonderfully memorable Mother's Day. Definitely time well spent!

Little Dude M - First Catch of the Day


Big Sister & Fish
Moloko Gals
Such concentration
Way to go Little Dude B
Those are some smiles!
Little Dude M & Mom

Happy Mother's Day 2009

1 comments:

Erin said...

Glad you had a nice Momma's day on the lake getting sunburned knees! The kids look they had a great time! BTW, Ian asked me the other day (very randomly) " Mommy, where are Max and Ben?" I told him, "they are in VA buddy." He says "awww, I miss them so much, I wish they could come play with me, they are my friends." (pause) "and even Ms.Katie, and Madeline." Broke my heart.... I guess he isn't the only one that misses you guys!!! :)