Thursday, May 28, 2009

Big Sister's Purchase

Let's face it, My Twinn, American Girl and other dolls of that ilk, are a HUGE investment. Perhaps even a scam? However, it is what Big Sister along with most 5-10 year old girls dream of owning. I am always amazed at the marketing that is spent on these beloved 18-23" dolls. Outfits, accessories, books, furniture, and the list goes on. I have become rather savvy in my online searches for unique doll clothes made by others to fit these dolls at less expensive prices.

Over the past couple of months, Big Sister has been drooling over one outfit in particular made by a seamstress outside of Philadelphia. I stumbled upon her website by chance and just knew it would be an item Big Sister would want to add to the never-ending "wish list." It was a bit steep in price but so perfect! With some money she received from her First Communion, she asked if she could place the order. I consented.

Big Sister & Chrissa

1 comments:

Erin said...

Love your new big purchase Madeline!! Your doll is gorgeous!! Leave it to you and your creative Momma!! Miss you Bean!! :)