Thursday, May 28, 2009

HALL MONITORS

Without fail, my three beautiful boisterous children never cease to amaze me. Especially when it comes to pointing out when each other does something wrong. I would like to think it is because of their strongly developed consciences. However, I do not think that was the case this afternoon. For some reason, they each decided THIS was the day to "rat", "tattle" and "inform" me of all wrongdoings. Let me just say for the record they were mere annoyances and all minor infractions.

About a year ago, my dear neighbor from Okinawa labeled the Moloko siblings as "HALL MONITORS." I have chuckled at that analogy and used it on occasion myself. Well, after about an hour of the shenanigans, I decided to do something I have never done before. The scolding technique did not seem to work, so, I took out the camera. I made them line up together to take their picture. They were baffled by this until I told them I was going to put it up on the blog!

INTRODUCING...MOLOKO HALL MONITORS


Cute, huh?

1 comments:

Erin said...

Bwaaahaaa!! I am crying laughing!! Look at my little sweet Hall Monitors!! I miss them giving me the "lowdown"!