Friday, August 6, 2010

Dinosaur No More

In the summer of 2008, after landing back into the Continental United States after 6 years away, Hubby selected a basic standard cell phone for my use. I was pretty impressed as it had a camera and a few cool gadgets. It was certainly an upgrade to the phone I previously owned (circa 1999) and the one I owned in Japan.

I was not fully aware what a "smart phone" was or the capabilities a handheld gadget could possess two years ago. Well, this past weekend it was time on our contract to upgrade our phone. So, for a mere $10 a month, a data plan was added and I now have a pretty snazzy cellphone. The touch screen, text capability, and alpha numeric keyboard are such a luxury. I actually feel as if I have joined the 21st century...a dinosaur no more!

Gotta love being able to bookmark your favorite website on your phone.

Technology Rocks!

0 comments: