Sunday, February 1, 2009

4 yr old Observations

"Mom, you are hotter than a Starbuck's!" This was uttered by Little Dude M after putting his hand to my head. He has witnessed me blowing my nose endlessly, coughing to the point of doubling over, and spending a Saturday morning in bed fighting a fever. He told me at bedtime he wished I would be healthy again...me too.

"You are not taking good care of us!" This actually brought me to laughter as Little Dude M spouted these words to Hubby last night during bath time. We had just returned from a movie theater trip to watch the "Tale of Desperaux" and a McDonald's dinner. He was fried! It was past his bedtime, he was shivering as he was in transition from the tub to pj's, and to add to the mix, a developing cough had appeared. He was disappointed that we had vetoed a book in favor of prayers and getting tucked.

I can not wait to share these comments with him in the future!

0 comments: