Thursday, January 29, 2009

Seven Years Ago

As a child, a year seemed like an eternity. As an adult, time seems to pass at such an alarming rate. Many days I wish I could slow the clock down and today is one of those days! Today, our little girl turns seven years old. WOW! It is difficult to fathom as we held that beautiful baby, fully expecting a boy, to have been blessed with such a precious daughter.

Big Sister has an incredible zeal for life and is very confident in her skin. I love that at the tender age of seven she knows what she likes and wants. She is an old soul and seems to "just get" things without explanation. Her worldly experiences make her unique especially with her wide eyed innocence. She is a constant source of amazement and pride!

Our sleeping angel at 5 days old. Love that swirl on her forehead.
All eyes and cheeks at one year old.
Shirley Temple Curls and Tons of Spunk at Two
Align Center
Giggles at Three
Four and Fabulous

5th Birthday Shirt

Turning Six was Magical

Sage Seven Year Old

1 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Madeline Bean!!! I miss you so much, and can't believe you are 7 already!! I hope your day is so special, and have your Mommy give you a big hug and kiss from me!! You are still so beautiful!!! All my love sweetie...
Ms.Erin