Sunday, March 15, 2009

Around the World

Most days the Little Dudes get along famously. However, one morning last week, I heard the two of them arguing and becoming increasingly frustrated. To ward off the tattling which was about to ensue, I quickly suggested they look in their closet for something else to keep them occupied. Next thing I know, these two little irresistible faces came to me asking for assistance. Together they planned to have a Speed Racer "Around the World" race. Next thing I know I am on the floor taking on the role of master builder.

Hong Kong or any Major USA city
First stop was Pisa. The Ferrari's are lined up and ready to join the race.
Spectator Row
Outside the Japanese Temple
Driving around the Temple Gardens
Desert Rally cars "ready to go" in Giza at the Great Sphinx

Last Stop Middle East

The Little Dudes and I spent the better part of two hours building, using our imaginations, and running races. We came to a consensus that we should probably purchase the US Capitol blocks to represent the good ole USA. What a fun morning! I am so glad I put the housework and volunteer phone calls aside.

1 comments:

Erin said...

Your such a good Mama Katie!!! So creative! Hugs~