Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Special Person Dance

Hubby arrived home after a week in the field just in time for Big Sister's "Special Person" Dance. Our little girl, along with her Daisy troop mates, made poodle skirts for the occasion. She was SO excited about the "Sock Hop" and vetoed Hubby's suggestion of going to the party as a nerd with thick glasses and highwaters! She was not going to be embarassed.

According to Hubby, she danced the night away, managed a sugar high, and had a blast with the throw away cameras placed on the tables. Big Sister was especially pleased once the DJ began playing songs from the Grease Soundtrack and Paul Anka's "Diana."

Headed to the dance

Definitely a fan of the 1950's!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Oh I love that little girl so much!! She is so dang cute Katie!! I swear if you want to leave her with me for the next couple of years, and then I can drop her off to you when we PCS, that would be fine with me!! I am so going to smooch her tomorrow! Hugs~