Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dudes Only

After our morning run yesterday, I took the Little Dudes to the playground nearby. It was a beautiful day, but a bit breezy. So, I staked out the warmest spot and perched myself up on the slide. I briefly closed my eyes and started to doze only to hear one of the dudes shout "Mom, I need you to help me start the fire." I quickly looked up to see that he had collected all the sticks that moments earlier had littered the playground. He and his brother were going camping and it was only for "dudes." Although I was not invited along for the fun, I provided them with a few instructions on the placement of the sticks. Within moments, I had two happy campers.

1 comments:

Erin said...

I would totally light those sticks on fire!!! You guys rock...One could only hope that it would burn down the crappy playground, and they would be forced to build a nice new one!! LOL Hugs~