Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Packing, Oh How I Hate to Pack

Tomorrow, the Moloko Five are headed off to Thailand for a family adventure. I would like to say "vacation" but that takes on a whole new meaning when traveling with three kids!

I dread packing suitcases. This has always been source of angst dating back to my single days. Once married, it became a source of frustration with Hubby as I would be burning the midnight oil packing. You see, I procrastinate and keep myself busy with everything and anything and inevitably I am up until the wee hours of our impending travel date. Just add three kids to the mix and my head starts spinning. I find it to be such a chore and having to pack for others makes the task even more daunting. I have vowed that each and every time I find myself in this situation I will handle it differently for the next trip. I still have not managed to adopt a better execution plan.

1 comments:

Erin said...

You could just do what I do, and pack like 2 or three outfits, and then just buy new stuff! ROFL!!! Yes I have to agree that I do the same thing! Packing sucks! Hope you have a nice trip on your vacation! Hugs~