Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring into Fall?

We have this really big tree outside the front door. It has the most annoying habit of dropping its leaves year round. Not a big fan of raking, I wait until I can no longer stand the brown debris. Big Sister had the day off from school, so, while the Little Dudes were napping, she was collecting assorted foilage for her "nature hunt." I decided to enjoy the pleasant weather and be productive by raking. We were happily co-exisiting with our projects that I decided it was certainly picture worthy.

However, before I knew it, the little dudes awakened from their slumbers and decided to jump into my neatly raked leaf pile before I had a chance bag them. So, the next hour was spent hiding toys, smearing leaves all over the yard, and jumping into piles. I am so excited for them to experience an East Coast Fall!




1 comments:

Erin said...

I just Love it!!! You look gorgeous and of course my Madeline is my smoocherbug...Did the leaves EVER make it to the bag?? LOL Hugs~