Sunday, July 25, 2010

Justice for Whom?

Shopping, not high on the list of activities for the Little Dudes. If it involves a toy department, namely one with Legos sold, I can coerce them into errands. Unfortunately last week, they had to venture into unfriendly male territory and they were less than thrilled.

Big Sister was invited to a birthday party of a classmate, known to be fond of the store *JUSTICE.* So, on our quest for the perfect gift, I promised her I would stop by this "pre-teen" haven. Upon entering the store, Big Sister was quickly sucked into this girly vortex and immediately began flitting about. The Little Dudes hung close to me and started commenting when they saw a shirt that said "GIRLS RULE" and "GIRLS ARE #1." They quickly asked "What is wrong with boys?" and "Is there a store for just dudes?" Not being a huge fan of this store -too teeny bopper for me, I had to agree with their outrage.

Luckily, I had my camera on hand to document the Little Dudes discontent.


Hurry Up Big Sister!

You have got to be kidding me!

0 comments: