Wednesday, May 28, 2008

East China Sea Morning

Definitely a sight to see...the East China Sea on clear Okinawan day. The Little Dudes and I headed out today in the "blue rocket" aka the jogging stroller. They were grumbling as it had been a five day respite of being able to hang out with Dad at home while I went running solo. I was quickly hoodwinked into stopping and letting them get out and hang out on the rocks. Little Dude M proceeded to tell me "Mom, the beach is sooooo beautiful. I just want to sit and watch the water." Who could argue with that?

We truly have taken for granted the picturesque runs of the past three years. Doubt I will be packing the camera in the "blue rocket" as we head out in the suburbs of Virginia!

1 comments:

Erin said...

The blue rocket..that is awesome! LOL Well I am sure my little noodle, myself, and the yellow bus will miss the runs on the seawall the most. It just won't be the same...and the first time my nood's comes over to your door in the morning asking where you are...oh my heart will break! Hugs~